Welcome back to dormitory life—without room checks, lights out, and study hours!
For those looking for a true throwback experience, we are happy to offer on-campus accommodations in the dorms. All classmates are kept together in the same dorms. We do our best to accommodate requests, however please note that late registrations are handled as space allows.
Reservations for dorm rooms will be made available during Reunion registration (opens April 1). Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
While both nostalgic and convenient, please remember that dorms do not offer the same amenities as full-service hotels. Here are a few things to keep in mind…
- Social activity in the dorms tends to continue late in the evening, so please take this into consideration as you are making your plans.
- Interior and exterior doors of dormitory buildings remain unlocked throughout the weekend. Please be prepared to secure your valuables accordingly.
- All rooms contain single/twin beds. Double occupancy rooms contain two single beds.
- For each bed reserved we provide a set of sheets, one blanket, one pillow, a towel and washcloth, and a bar of soap. Additional toiletries are not provided. You are welcome to bring any other needed accessories, such as lamps, night-lights, clothes hangers, fans, hand mirror, alarm clock, heavy blankets, and extra pillows and towels.
- Dormitories are not air-conditioned. We encourage our dormitory guests to bring fans.
- Dormitories feature bathrooms that are single-gender; alternating male and female baths per floor.
- Guest WiFi access will be available and password will be provided upon check-in. Should you need access to a computer, the Student Center will be open all weekend with computers available for your use.
- The William W. Higgins '53 Aquatics Center and the school's Athletic Center will be open throughout the weekend. Hours will be posted in the reunion schedule.
- Rooms are not equipped with phones; however campus phones are in each dorm building in case of emergency. Cell service is available throughout campus, but may be limited in some areas of the dormitories.