To ensure the completion of the application process, please follow the checklist below:
- Campus Visit (Tour and Interview): Campus visits can be scheduled by calling (860) 210-3832 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot make your way to campus, please contact the Admission Office for alternative arrangements. Your visit will consist of a 15 to 30 minute conversation with an Admission Officer and a student guided tour.
- Application: Applications completed by the January 31st deadline will be included in our first round of decisions, and students will be notified of our decision by March 10th. Applications submitted past the January 31st deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The application must be submitted through the Standard Application Online ("SAO"): http://www.ssat.org/sao
- Recommendations: Canterbury requires recommendations from a Math teacher, an English teacher, and a Guidance Counselor (or Principal). Recommendation forms can be accessed on the Standard Application Online (SAO).
- Transcripts: Applicants should have their previous year and current school year transcripts forwarded to the Admission Office. It is recommended to have your transcripts sent in January to reflect your most up-to-date grades.
- Students applying for 3rd Form: SSAT *required *
- Students applying for 4th Form: SSAT *required*
- Students applying for 5th Form: PSAT (can submit SSAT scores in addition)
- Students applying for PG year: SAT or ACT
- Students for whom English is not the first language: TOEFL (in addition to applicable testing)
- Financial Aid: If you plan on applying for Financial Aid, please visit the Tuition & Financial Aid section under the Admission tab of our website.