Alumni Weekend 2020 - Update
Dear Canterbury Alumni,
Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, our highest priority has been to safeguard the health and well-being of the entire Canterbury School community. This, of course, includes our alumni.
Recognizing the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 crisis and the likelihood of continued restrictions on travel and gatherings, we have made the difficult decision to cancel Alumni Weekend 2020, which was scheduled for June 5-7. Please know it is not a decision we made lightly, and we regret any disappointment or inconvenience it may cause.
We are exploring options for celebrating the event and this year’s milestone reunion classes at a future date. We appreciate your patience, for we anticipate that this planning will take some time since the full duration and impact of the virus are not yet known. We will work in consultation with our reunion class ambassadors and look forward to sharing updates as we have them. In the interim, please be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as a way to stay connected to your classmates and the Canterbury community.
If you had already registered to attend Alumni Weekend, please use this form to indicate how you would like us to handle your registration fees. If you had made off-campus hotel reservations, please remember to cancel those arrangements as soon as possible.
We recognize that Alumni Weekend is a time-honored tradition—a time to celebrate lifelong friendships and the common bonds shared among Saints. While coming together on our hilltop will not be possible this spring, we ask our entire alumni community to continue to stand together in the care and support of one another and our School during this challenging time.
Stay healthy, Saints!
Chief Advancement Officer
- When will Alumni Weekend 2020 be rescheduled?
- Can I receive a refund for my Alumni Weekend 2020 registration?
- Can I donate my registration fees instead of receiving a refund?
- Am I responsible for canceling my travel arrangements?
- I made a reservation at one of the hotels that offered a Canterbury room block. Do I need to cancel my reservation?
- Can my classmates and/or I visit campus anyway?
- What will happen to the Alumni Award presentations?
- What happens if I already made a contribution (or multi-year pledge) toward my Reunion Class Gift?