Canterbury Core Usage Guidelines
The Canterbury Core platform is designed to be a safe online resource to support the connectivity and professional development of the Saints community. The following guidelines will ensure the ongoing value and security of this network.
An interactive, personalized feed for alumni to share industry insights, job opportunities, career-related tips, and more.
Providing alumni with access to classmates and their very own career community to easily reach out for career help from an exclusive and willing network.
A centralized area to post or view job opportunities and internships.
From career fairs to training workshops, from Homecoming to Alumni Weekend, information on career-related and social events posted by alumni and the School in one centralized place.
Examples of acceptable content include:
- Articles related to professional development.
- Requests for career advice.
- Posts about your professional path and what you can offer other Saints.
- General tips related to professional development.
- Postings about professional development events or volunteer opportunities.
Content will be deleted if it contains any of the following:
- Discussion of illegal activity or threats of violence.
- Explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
- Attacks, insults, defamation or abuse towards other users or Canterbury School.
- Solicitations, personal promotions, advertising or spam not related to professional development.
Canterbury Core is provided for personal use only and is solely intended to facilitate communication between Canterbury alumni; any other use without written permission of Canterbury School is strictly prohibited. Information in the directory may not be used for commercial, charitable, political, or any purpose other than the convenience of Canterbury alumni. The directory is protected and requires a login to access. Canterbury School may edit or remove content at any time.
If you have questions about the acceptable use of Canterbury Core, or if you wish to have your profile removed from the Canterbury Core directory, please contact the Advancement office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 210-3927.
Your Society of Alumni has made it easier than ever for you to connect and network with fellow Saints worldwide!