MLK Day of Service 2020
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?”
– Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Students are encouraged to stop by the CSSJ on Monday, January 20 and get involved to help several local initiatives!
New Haven Reads
• Stop in to help box up book donations
• Donate a novel that you’d like to share with others (should be in “like new” condition)
• Buy or donate an item for Camella’s Cupboard so they can continue to provide all children in New Milford year-round food access.
• Decorate a lunch bag or write a lunch bag note (all supplies will be available in the CSSJ)
• Plant seedlings for our chicken garden & butterfly garden (all supplies will be available in the CSSJ)
These offerings are in addition to our ongoing service initiatives...Stop in to find out more!