October 22-23, 2021
Canterbury families are invited to Family Weekend—a two-day program filled with opportunities to experience your child’s daily life on the hilltop, including:
- Remarks from Head of School Rachel Stone
- College Counseling sessions
- Program Open Houses in the Steers Center
- Student performances and art exhibit
- A spirited afternoon of Homecoming games, delicious barbecue lunch, and family-friendly activities
As a reminder of our COVID-19 protocols, all guests, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks when inside all Canterbury buildings (including athletic facilities) in adherence to the State of Connecticut mask mandate. Please also note, guests are not permitted inside dorms and the dining hall.
- Where do the students have dinner on Friday?
- Can I take my child off campus during Family Weekend?
- Are all teachers available for conferences?
- Do students have classes on Saturday morning of Family Weekend?
- When do students return to campus after Family Weekend?
- Where do we park on campus?
- I require special assistance while on campus; what are my options?