7:00 AM Wake up, shower, get ready for class
7:50 AM Walk to breakfast with Sophie and Kate
8:15 AM AP Macro
9:05 AM Intro to Piano
9:55 AM School Meeting
10:10 AM Hang out with friends (maybe study a little)
10:45 AM Calculus
11:35 AM AP Spanish
12:20 PM Lunch w/ Sarah, Lily, Bella, Bridget and Julia
1:35 PM AP English Lit
2:25 PM Theology
3:10 PM Afternoon snack, get ready for practice
3:45 PM Cross Country practice
5:30 PM Workout in the gym with Anna and Chelsea
6:00 PM Women of Canterbury Dinner
7:00 PM Hang out with friends
7:45 PM Dorm check-in and prep for study hall
8:00-10:00 PM Study Hall
10:00-10:45 PM Hang with friends in the dorm or review for a test
10:45-11:00 PM Get ready for bed
11:00 PM BED
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many dorms are there on campus?
- How many students board?
- Who will help me move in?
- Will I have roommates?
- Who will I be living with?
- What sort of activities are offered during the evenings and on weekends?
- What support is available?
- What is in my room?
- What should I bring?
- Are there rules for the dorm?
- What about meals?
- I’m a day student — will I have access to a room?